Saturday, May 2, 2015

Toads

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's been a quiet week. Slightly cooler the past couple of days, at 80 something degrees instead of mid to high nineties. It's like summertime is here almost with some of the storms we've been getting. Lucas has a habit of digging in the carpet when he's nervous. In my closet I have a nice hole in it. One of the main reasons I won't be replacing it any time soon.

With the warmer weather has come the darn bufo toads. Holly got herself hold of one the other day. Foaming at the mouth. Thankfully she was okay. We wiped her mouth out several times. She looked a little delirious (which I've read it's kind of like a high) but was acting better before we left for work. I hate those darn toads.

I saw an injured cat at my work this week. It's from right paw. He/she was holding it up, so it wasn't the entire leg that was injured. I borrowed a trap and set it out for two days hoping it would come back but it didn't. I didn't think it would. I will still keep an eye out. I feel bad.

This is the other night when it was nice outside.





Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely amazed by those toads. You know, Florida has a lot of dangerous stuff! And yet it is so populated. :) Did the kitty come back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dangerous and gross (I'm talking bugs and creepy stuff)!
      The kitty didn't come back :( I had the trap out for 2 days. I hope it will be okay.

      Delete