Saturday, November 3, 2012

Around Town

When I'm driving to and from work, I sometimes see the same people and wonder what their stories are. Here are a few that I see regularly, and some that I've never seen before.


This one I call Rich & Renee. It's actually airbrushed on his tailgate. I wonder if Renee is his dogs name. You never know. Every time I see him in the morning, his dog is always with him. And I do see him quite a lot.



I've seen this trailer quite a few times also. It's always filled to the top with bread. I assume it's going to charity.
 
 
I call this man in the wheelchair the boyscout. I used to see him walking all the time and he was always dressed up in a boyscout like outfit, with badges and such on it. I haven't seen him wearing it in quite some time though.
 
 
 
I believe this is a homeless mans car. The car is piled high inside and I've seen him come out of it. He feeds stray cats right there in that area. I assume the property owner lets him stay there as there is a convenience store just to the left of the car. Not the greatest area, so I hope he stays safe. He's been there a long time.
 
 
 
Just sitting at a red light next to this trucker one day. Wonder how he got his license. :)
 
 
 
This came off the turnpike while I was sitting at the red light. Don't see this every day, that's for sure.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment