Friday, November 16, 2012

Winding Down the Week

I think from here on, the rest of the year will just fly by. Not that it already hasn't, but it will be faster now with the holidays coming.

This past week I guess little Miss Holly ate something that didn't agree with her. There was a nice pile of poop on my carpet when we got home. Soon I'm ready to just start cutting holes in it and eventually be left with the concrete underneath. There's only carpet in my bedroom as we had the rest of our house tiled many years ago, and silly me still wanted something soft and warm underneath my feet in my room!

Finally got a picture of Holly sitting like a lady. She cracks me up when she sits like this. She'll back up till her little tush finds something to sit on. Sometimes I think she is such a little lady, but then I remember she's really a tomboy underneath. I love my Holly girl!

 
 
 
 
Found these cute Christmas cards on Etsy last weekend and couldn't resist. Figured I could send them to some dog owner friends.

 
 
 
Tomorrow I plan on having my husband chauffeuring me around to a few places. A friend gave me the heads up that Joann's is having a good sale on the solid fleece fabric so I thought I'd buy some for next years tug rope toys. Then Holly and Lucas need their nails trimmed. Think I might hit Lowe's too while I'm at it. Really torture the husband hehe. 
 
Sunday we are going to the shelter to get our Christmas picture taken with Holly and Lucas. We've gone there the last 2 years. As much as the dogs don't cooperate, I really enjoy getting our pictures done. I know the dogs don't change in appearance from year to year, but it's the memories that do.
 
Today, unfortunately, I had to be reminded of Monday already! I have to show up for jury duty Monday morning. That should be fun!
 
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and wherever you are, which most likely isn't here in Florida, enjoy your cold weather for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment