Friday, December 21, 2012

Trees done

Hubby decorated the tree Monday night. I helped with the lights, and that was the extent of my decorating the tree.




Tomorrow I'm supposed to be helping in a transport of a Doberman that was adopted.  The woman who adopted him out lives in my area, and the transport she arranged fell through so I offered to meet someone an hour away.  Will post picks of the lucky boy if it goes through.

Then Mr. Lucas has a re-check on his lump.  It's gone down a lot, but still there.  He'll probably have to be on antibiotics for another 2 weeks I'm sure because it was so large.

Sunday I plan on going down to my parents as my sister and niece will be flying in to visit for a couple of weeks.  They plan on going to the mall, ugh!  Not really what I want to do on December 23rd, but I really want to see them because I won't be able to spend much time with them while they are here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and if I don't get back on here, have a Merry Christmas too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment