Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Rant and a Shower

I try not to rant too much, but I just need to get it off my chest. Let's just say I have a really hard time getting along with my sister as she is so controlling over everything and doesn't care what anyone else has to say or what they want to do. This year is her year that she comes to visit. My sister and my niece have been coming to visit every other year since she's moved away. They stay with my parents (just over an hour away) thankfully. My sister and niece are going up to Disney and Universal Studios as they normally do when they come. My nieces birthday is December 28 and that's what she wants to do. The worst possible time of the year to go. My moms health is not what it used to be and she won't go with them this year so my sister asked me if I'd want to go. Kick me in the ass, but I said sure, why not. This will probably be the last year I see them as next year my niece will be off to college and their lives will change. I figured I could put up with them for 2 days. Well today she calls me to tell me to go online and sign up. So I asked her what is the website I'm going to. She starts off to say I'm just like our mom and don't know how to do anything online. I said give me the f*@#$!g website and I can sign up. She needed me to sign up in order to link me to her account. I asked her if I had to pay today or can I do it next week. She started on me AGAIN, and then told me to just call our mom and get her credit card number because she said she's paying anyway. I told her you're kidding me, she can't afford her doctors, I'm not using her credit card. Unfortunately that's what my mom told her, that she would pay. She is such a self-centered (excuse me) bitch that I am totally regretting saying I'm going already! I was supposed to drive up there the night before but now I plan on just going in the morning so I have to spend one less night with them. I can't take it already. I'm going to have a full head of gray hair and my throat will be unbelievably tight because of me stressing. I wonder if I'll even make it the full two days. I'm going to try my hardest not to think about it until then. Someone please hit me on the head and tell me how stupid I am.

On a better note...weather has been in the mid-80's this week for a change. It was nice to sit in the yard with the kiddos.






Here's Gomez and Pugsley. They love to lap up the shower water after we're done. Hopefully they won't be sucking up any shampoo or soap.





Well I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. It's pretty much over for me. Monday morning will be here before I know it. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment