Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkins

Well a little update from my last post...my rant. Thankfully my mom has decided to go up with me to Disney to meet my sister. I cannot tell you how relieved I am. Phew, it was a close call. Thanks mom!

Not too much going on this week. I did get a chance to do early voting (for the lesser evils). Make sure you get out and vote. If you don't, things will never change! I just wish they had new faces instead of the same ones.






Here's Holly sitting like the lady she is.





Yesterday my parents came up by train so I decided to take Lucas with me to wait. He didn't seem to mind the train even with the horn blowing, that is until they were breaking and it was screeching. Then he wanted out of there.





Me and my mom went shopping for a few hours and stopped to get a pumpkin on the way home. I was just going to stop by the grocery store but saw a church that had a ton of them. Of course the ones I wanted were the $40 ones (yes they were expensive) so I ended up getting a $14 one. It's still big. I can't wait to get those pumpkin seeds out and into the oven. YUM!



This week I have a follow up appointment with my primary doctor and Friday I'm taking off to watch scary movies all day. I make Halloween a yearly take off day to do this. It is the best holiday after all.

Well I hope everyone has a great Sunday, and I wish all of you a Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so behind in my posts. I have had a dead computer and bouncing between laptops has slowed me down. :) I love that you took the day for movies.

    I had to go catch up on your other posts. Isn't family just awesome?

    Happy Halloween! Sam

    ReplyDelete