Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hopping Along

Had a nice Easter. Went to my parents for lunch/dinner. My dad put my husband to work by changing out their hedges out front. I helped some by shoveling. We did it first thing before it got too hot. Then we ate (too much) as usual.
Holly napping before lunch, in her favorite chair.




I keep filling up our bird feeder and it's usually empty within a day thanks to the squirrels. I usually yell at Holly for chasing the squirrels. This time I told her to watch them...so they keep away from the feeder. Of course it doesn't help when we're not outside, but she likes chasing them anyway.





Just a random bird on the car next to me. I love watching birds.




One on top, on underneath. Lucas hadn't eaten for a couple of days, and this is the way to get him to eat. Not sure if he was just off, but he's back to eating again.




A few weeks ago I finished my dental implant, the one where I had to have a darn flipper tooth, the one with the doctor I loathed. It feels so good to have a tooth there again and be able to eat in public again. Now...last December I had 2 other teeth pulled. One was giving me excruciating pain and the other was always infected. So out they came and two bone grafts were put in. This past Thursday I had the implant put in. I was extremely nervous about the one area that gave me such pain that he offered to put me out at no charge. Well next time I don't think I'll be such a chicken. I was sick and nauseous for about a couple of hours afterword. It was the spinning sensation that made me sick. I slept pretty much all day and felt better that night. I also had him take out another tooth next to the one that was always infected as that one was cracked. A bone graft was put in there for now. In about 3 months I'll get the implant put in. With the first two that came out, they should all be done this coming December. I'm beginning to feel like it's a never-ending issue with these teeth. I should just get them all pulled at once instead of taking years to do this. Such a long process. And so costly. I've parked a new car in my mouth so far. And to think my car is actually 13 years old and I'm holding out as long as I can for a new one.

Well I'm off to start laundry and the usually weekend stuff. My stomach has been messed up with the antibiotics I'm on so I'm pretty sure I won't be going anywhere. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment