Friday, August 17, 2012

My furry ones

The one's that are happy to see me every day, no matter if I'm in a good mood or a bad mood. The one's that are there no matter what. They may not talk back, but I don't need that. All I need is them to be there.

Lucas is my black Doberman. We adopted him in October of 2006 when he was about 2 years old.
Holly is my red Doberman. We adopted her in March of 2011 when she was 5 1/2 months old.
Patches is my calico cat. We adopted her in 1995 when she was about 1 1/2 years old.
Lily is my black/white tuxedo cat. We inherited her from my husbands friend who passed away. She's 17 years old.





                                   
                                         This is from the night I brough Holly home.

                                          This is from March 2011. Holly is now bigger than Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment