Sunday, August 19, 2012

This is where I'd like to be

Need a change of scenery after 43 years. Some time in the future I will be on the west coast somewhere.

These pictures were taken in Alaska. My sister lives there, and the last time I could get on a plane (in 1998) I went to visit.

Don't remember exactly where this was taken, it
was on a day cruise we took out of Seward.


 Driving along Turnagain Arm


This was also taken on the cruise.


On top of Eagle Glacier near Girdwood. My sister
got married up here. We had to go up 3 people at a
time on a small plane, and when they dropped us
off they left a survival kit too, just in case of weather
changes. Scary but exciting and beautiful to be up there.


Exit Glacier


In Seward getting ready to take a cruise.


Not sure where this was. This is my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment