Friday, October 19, 2012

Driving My Health Up

So I believe I can totally understand how people get road rage, but at to what lengths I haven't figured it out yet. I admit I hate driving more and more every day. If it's not someone driving way too slow under the speed limit in front of you, then it's someone cutting you off.
 
Last week I was pulling up to a light. The traffic light sits right at a train track, so only 2-3 cars will fit at one side (the side closest to the light) and the others have to wait behind or else you will be on the tracks if a train comes. I came up to the light and realized I didn't have enough space so I stopped before the tracks. Then some girl comes along and pulls in front of me. I could tell she didn't know where she was going, but I still waved my hands (no middle finger) like what the heck! Then some guy pulls in real quick behind her about a minute later with his car sitting on the tracks. He pulled in real fast so I knew he was cutter, and I loathe cutters. He got the finger! He rolls down his window like he was going to say something and I just sat there shaking my head, like seriously you cut in front of me and you want to say something cause I gave you the finger! I could feel my blood pressure rise. I hate that feeling.
 
This morning I'm driving to work. Cruising along with the guy in front of me, plenty of room, not tailgating or anything. Then he starts fussing with something in the passengers seat, then messing with his rear view mirror. Then he practically slams on his brakes and turns his left blinker on and proceeds to get into the middle lane. So I'm like what the heck as I start to pass him and he rolls down his window and he starts yelling at me that my lights are blinding him. And I start yelling back my bright lights aren't on, and he just keeps yelling that my lights are blinding him, so I roll up my window and he gets behind me. So I call my husband and tell him. My husband tells me that my one headlight does go up a little more than the other. Okay, let me just tell you though that my husband changed my lights at least 6 years ago and this a-hole is the first person who has ever told me that my lights were blinding him let alone yelling at me for it!
 
I'm ready to pack in my drivers license, but unfortunately that would mean I would have to put up with my husbands driving, haha!
 
 
My dad bought this for me at a yard sale a few weeks ago. My husband said I should put it on my car, and I'm like no, I don't want everyone looking at me, but maybe I should. Maybe it would scare people out of my way. Eeeek!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment