Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Preparations

Hope everyone had a great week last week!

Well Christmas is almost here and it will be gone before you know it, that's the sad part.  I always try to give donations at least every month, but I'd like to be more creative in the upcoming year.  I will still give every month but I'd like to do something different once in awhile this time.  What, I have no idea, so don't ask. :)  I think I might actually make a "to do" list for next year, and make sure it's done by years end. 

My fur-kids had Santa visit them last week with his elves.  I can't post the pictures yet as I sent out my cards late and some haven't received it yet so I don't want to give it away.  Santa brought them some festive collars and some nice jackets for when it gets cool and rainy...and we've been waiting and waiting and waiting for that cool.

Miss Holly had an ear malfunction in her picture.


Here's a sneak peak of our Christmas tree with Lucas and Holly both dreaming of treats and squirrels to chase for Christmas.

 
 
Both of them had baths today so they don't stink like dog when we have house guests.  Holly had her nails painted red sparkly.  I already have some on my couch.
 
 
 
Well that's about it for right now.  I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and be safe out there if you're traveling!!  Love from me, Lucas, Holly, Patches, and Lily

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful jackets...but wrong state. :) I have always wanted to paint my dog's nails but never done it. They look wonderful. I noticed their holiday necklaces are like the one that Nim wore in his Santa Photo! Merry Christmas (and Christmas Eve!). Sam

    ReplyDelete