Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Stitch and a New Shower

Boy these weeks just seem to fly by sometimes! Hope everyone had a good week!




My gums seem to be healing just fine. I do have a couple sore spots in the very back but it really isn't bothersome. I did find where the incompetent dental assistant left a stitch in the back of my mouth too. Thankfully it was a little loose so I let my hubby get in there with a pair of little scissors and cut it out. Just another reason for me not to go back after all my work is done there.




Thursday we had the Bath Fitters company come out and they installed our shower in our master bathroom. I looks good. It actually looks a little longer but only because we knocked out a wall and cut another wall down. Now we have to wait about 10 days for our glass to come in and them to install it. I don't think I want to use it though because I want it to stay new. I'll be glad when it's all together and working again. Been almost 2 years since I took a shower in our bathroom.


Well someone got a new job in my house and it wasn't me! My hubby, who has more mid-life crisis than I can handle, was starting to get irritated with his job for awhile now. When he does that I know the time will end soon with that job. Except this time (as he did once before) he wanted a career change. He's been doing the same thing since he was about 16 years old except for two "tried out" career changes. He's staying in the same type of business but in a different position which I am hoping he will like only because it is still in the same type of business which is what he wanted to get out of. I can't say that I'm not happy for him because I am, but I think he needed to try something different. I told him it's only temporary and eventually he'll figure out what he's wants to truly do. So with this new job, of course, comes a pay cut. So we'll keep our fingers crossed it won't affect us too much. I told him when we move to Alaska he can open his gun shop he always wanted, lol! Motivation, motivation.


Yesterday this darn tightness in my throat has been really bothering me and now I feel it starting again. I really wish a doctor knew what they could give me to make it stop instead of telling me it's acid reflux and keep me on the same medicine which HAS NOT helped this symptom one bit, which is why I stopped taking that medicine. Four doctors and not one can figure it out.


Well I'm off to try and cut some material today, finish some laundry and maybe watch a little t.v..


Hope everyone has a great Sunday!





2 comments:

  1. Meanwhile us girls can't afford a mid-life crisis. :) Ha! I hope it is a good change for him though. The gun shop idea should motivate him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping for motivation but don't see it yet. :)

      Delete