Sunday, June 8, 2014

Not Much

Well not much has been going on around here, which is always a good thing.

Yesterday Lucas needed his rabies vaccination so Holly went along so I could get her nails trimmed. They grow so fast and I'm terrible at bringing her in so they have a hard time getting shorter. They both got to see a few dogs in the office wait. These are on the ride over.






I ordered a canvas bad on Etsy last week. Etsy has a lot of great stuff. This reminds me of Holly so I had to order it, and also because the one I have now is getting old and gross.





Here's a nice  video to watch. What a great son! It was nice to watch. I see so much bad stuff on Facebook with others posting (of course about dogs) so I try to post happy stuff cause it starts to get to me. Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet video! It is funny, I don't get cars, but you can just tell how much it meant to the dad!

    I used to take Odin to the vet for his nails. It was just easier so I understand that.

    I always get overwhelmed with the choices on etsy and can't make a decision. :) Sam

    ReplyDelete