Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Additions to the House!

So my husband just couldn't take it anymore, and now we have two new kitties in the house. Yesterday he says to me, when are we going to get some more cats. I know he's been wanting one, or two, badly, as he's been sending me emails with cats for adoption. I even asked him about one last week I had seen if he wanted him and he didn't give me an answer. The reason he didn't was because he knows if he says he wants it, everything that happens there after will be his fault...if you catch my drift. Yes, I'm sneaky that way, but so is he. lol So this morning we went running around first to get a new litter box and litter then hit up the county shelter. These two are about 13 months old and came in to the shelter together. The shelter worker said something happened to the original owner and then her brother took the cats in but then the brother ended up not wanting them. So here they will stay. They are absolutely the most loving cats I have seen. They are nervous still right now. We have them in our back bedroom for about the next week so they can get used to the sounds of the dogs. It's funny because the one wants to keep coming up. He's the brave one. Anyway...hears our new cats... :)

This is Gomez

This is Pugsley


Oh, and my husband picked these two out so if anything happens it's his fault.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! And I love that you have immortalized the blame on your blog. :) I am so happy you didn't wait too long to bring them in. Not that I would have blamed you, but I know you are a good home for them! I hope they warm up to the dogs quickly. I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete