Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pugsley and Gomez Pics

Here's some pics of the last few weeks of these two boys. They're quite the entertainment around here.
My dad meeting Gomez, and falling in love.

Anyone who has a Doberman knows you can't go to the bathroom alone 
but this is getting ridiculous. Traffic jam at the door. :)

Gomez hanging in the closet.

The boys in the bathtub. 

This is what is on the other side of the door when
I close it all the way. 


Brotherly love.

Gomez watching lizards and Holly waiting for her daddy to come home.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The last photo killed me! I love them together and under the curtain, that is beautiful! It sounds like these kitties are fitting in perfectly. That is awesome. All of them cramming around the bathroom is so funny. :) Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't ask for anything better! They're very amusing to watch. Had another I forgot to post. I'll email it to you. :)
      Linda

      Delete