Saturday, August 2, 2014

Surprises for the Kids

The past week has been wonderful for my furry kids. They have received two different surprise gifts from two different special people. I am still in awe that they have thought of them in a special way.

The first surprise was from a friend that I have made on Facebook this year not too long ago. She's a fellow adopter from the same rescue where I adopted my two from and come to find out she only lives like 5 minutes from me. She gave Lucas and Holly their own collar and leash, along with poop bags. She also had tags made for the collars with our phone numbers. They are absolutely adorable and I'm quite partial to Holly's collar. Reminds me of Pretty in Pink.








The second surprise was from a dear friend and fellow blogger The Quilting Doberman
and her fur-babies. I don't cry when I receive gifts, but I did when I opened this up. It really touched my heart. Thank you again, Sam, Nim, Leela, Emile and Pascal!

Gomez yelling at me to hurry up and open it up!
Gomez taking his new mouse.
 Pugsley lovin' his new fish.
 Holly lovin' her new personalize squeaker toy.
 Lucas gently taking his beautiful toy.

Now I have to admit, I almost didn't give Lucas and Holly their toys. They're so beautiful with their names stitched in them that I didn't want them to ruin them. But I gave in. Lucas was the first to put holes in his, and I find it hard to believe but Holly's is still intact. If you'd like to order one of these fantastic, beautiful toys (and which the bones can be personalized), check out the store on Etsy, Cindy's Thread Craft.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad I could make your day. I just love your little crew and it is nice to get surprises. OK, that collar is totally "Pretty in Pink" that is a good look for Holly. I still love Gomez yelling at you. Let the pups enjoy. Nim has actually kept his bone alive for awhile now! Have a great weekend, Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the dogs don't cooperate with the collar pictures. These two cats will yell and yell at you until you pet them. It's so funny. I have given in and they are enjoying their toys, much to my resistance.
      Hmmm, I just noticed the Etsy store link isn't there. Have to go fix it. People will love these!
      Have a great weekend too!!

      Delete
  2. PS. Your Captcha is killing me this weekend. Someone is having fun at our expense. :) Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out for my Etsy shop. It was my pleasure to create the personalized toys for your family. I love the picture of Gomez yelling at you to hurry up and open the package. Would it be okay if I used your pictures in my gallery of satisfied customers?

    http://cindysthreadcraft.wordpress.com/gallery/dog-toys/
    http://cindysthreadcraft.wordpress.com/gallery/cat-toys/

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would absolutely be okay to use my pictures. And thank you for making such beautiful toys! I really didn't want to give it to them! :)
      Linda

      Delete