Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year - Welcome 2016

The holiday have come and gone and I hope everyone had a beautiful, safe one!

Lucas and Holly in some costumes that the rescue bought them. The elf one was so funny.






Our new addition, Wednesday. She is about 9 weeks old now. Just a little thing full of so much energy. Bouncing, running, biting...repeat a hundred times. I didn't want a kitten, but long story short, she's here forever. She hasn't met the boys (Pugsley and Gomez) yet. Need to get her tested for disease in about 2 weeks. She has no problems with the dogs. Holly just loves her and wants to play with her. Unfortunately for Holly, one swat of her paw might break or kill the little one, so I have to watch her. She's only 2 1/2 pounds. Lucas isn't too fond of her as she has a tendency to go near his face, which is a big no-no with him. He's snapped at her several times but never got her. The other night she was bouncing around the bedroom and she was getting too close to Lucas so I put my hand down to block and push her away. Well she did jump towards his face and he went to snap and bit my hand good. I've never felt that pain before. I'm finally able to close my fingers. I've never left them unsupervised, and I never will. Accidents happen and she is like lightning. She loves playing with toys. Especially a purple mouse that was given to Pugsley and Gomez by The Quilting Doberman. Here's some pics of our new girl.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh she is cute. I hope she tests OK and can mix with the other cats so they can whip her into shape. LOL. That must have been a terrible pain. Those dogs are so strong. I see Lucas is giving you the butt in his costume. :)

    ReplyDelete