Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rosie-Sitting

Another Saturday rolls around so quickly. And it will be gone just as fast. Hope everyone had a great week!




Yesterday the rescue guy dropped off Rosie for us to watch for 2 weeks.  He's not leaving until Wednesday but he had to bring down 4 other dogs from other rescues so I told him he should just bring her down to save another trip. Lucas is doing quite well with her so far. Better than last time. I'm extremely happy he's being such a good boy. Holly on the other hand is quite freaked out that she's here again. She has that look like what are you doing to me. I figured she'd be living on the couch for the next 2 weeks and me, Lucas and Rosie will be in the bedroom for 2 weeks. I think we'll all survive though. We did give her a bath last night as she was quite stinky.




We put a kennel up in our spare bedroom as last time she was here she stayed in it. When we put her in it last night she barked and barked and barked and barked. I couldn't take it anymore so I let her out and she slept on our floor with Lucas and was a good girl all night. I still plan on leaving the kennel up just in case I need to put her in it for some reason. This girl is non-stop. I'm talking walking all over and not staying still for more than 5 seconds unless you're petting her. I think she has anxiety of something. De-stuffed about 5 animals already. And loves the tennis balls outside. Always has something in her mouth.


Yesterday I picked up Patches' ashes. It was nice to bring her back home again. I really miss my girl.


Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!



1 comment:

  1. It is always a relief when the ashes come home isn't it? I always cry but I am always glad to have them.

    I wonder if Rosie will calm down a bit in a few days. Sounds like there is some girl dynamics going on which makes sense. I am glad that Lucas is doing OK with her though.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete