Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week is Flying By

Even though it seemed to drag at work, it seems to go by in the blink of an eye.

Not too much going on this week.  Had a doctor appointment.  I needed a refill on a prescription and because I haven't been in since October of last year they made me go in. When I went in they asked me why I was there. I told them they made me come in, duh!

That was the extent of fun during the week, besides getting my lip waxed, ouch!

Yesterday was clean house day.  Then a rescue friend asked for my help to pick up a dog from just getting spayed and bringing her to their kennel.  They had 2 dogs done but one couldn't be done yesterday and she was afraid she couldn't handle both with the one being all dopey and the other being all hyper so I transported the dopey one.  A real cutie. Her name is Callie. She's a little Pittie.  I hate to see them all hurting after surgery though, it makes me sad.  Hopefully she's feeling better this morning.

Holly is doing well.  Her fur seems to be growing back in pretty good.  It took Lucas' forever to grow back in, but Holly's is coming in good.  Patches, the kitty, seems to be getting better too.  She was still quiet some this past week but seems to be coming around. More vocal this weekend.  I'm sure her age isn't helping, but we are just making sure she is comfortable and not in any pain, and also making sure she is at least pooping some. :)

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Enjoy your day!

Here's a couple pictures from this week of the fur-kids.


Had to have my husband take this one as whenever I go outside Lucas gets up and comes to me.


Holly having a sit on Lucas' bed. Anything to put her butt on.

1 comment:

  1. The last photo is a CLASSIC. I keep looking at it and laughing. Good thing Lucas likes her.

    On to another week! I hope it flies by for you again.

    ReplyDelete