Saturday, September 7, 2013

Play Ball

Hope everyone had a good week! It was nice to be a short work week. Wish we could do that all the time!

Lucas has never been a "playful" type of dog. Just recently he's actually trotted after the tennis ball I've thrown a couple feet for him, and picked it up. He so proud of himself when he does it, and so am I. He's so funny to watch. Now Holly, she loves to chase the tennis ball. She doesn't always bring it back, that's why I have about 8 out in the yard so I can keep grabbing one and throwing it so she can keep chasing. And of course ALL the tennis balls are HERS.  Here's a few pictures of Lucas looking at the ball. Holly is keeping an eye on him in one of them because when he doesn't pay attention she steals the ball from him.
 



 


Received a few more things for the baskets this week. I ordered the can lids from a rescue site, and she actually sent me the doggy poop bags for free. The other item is a dog shampoo soap bar. I've never used one myself and I hope they'll like them.
 
 
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Holly's ears in the top photo kill me. I find it so funny when they do that because you know they are aware or alert to something.

    Lucas has such a gentle face. :)

    ReplyDelete