Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Went down to my parents for Thanksgiving today. We always eat dinner early, like at noon time. Today went by too fast though. Here's a few pictures from today.


My dad is always the last one to finish eating. Everyone else usually leaves the table and starts cleaning up, but I usually sit there with him. Of course, Lucas and Holly know they will be getting some scraps.



Thanks Grandpa.
 
 
 
Holly got to play a little with the Pug named Bud that lives next door.
 
 
 
Holly wiped out for the day.
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Your poor dad! That is totally me. I don't normally consider myself a slow eater, but in a family dinner setting I seem to be. Your nice weather just blows my mind. I have never gone through a winter in a warmer state. I could see why you would crave PNW fall weather too. Our mountains are getting a ton of snow.

    Pugs were always attracted to my boy Odin. They seemed to travel in 2s and they would run around between his legs. I think they almost weren't dog to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you could say I'm used to the seasons here, but I loathe it. To get in the holiday mood you have to make sure that holiday music is on and the decorations are up or else it just doesn't feel like it. I went up to Philadelphia last December before Christmas, and I absolutely loved it. I froze me butt off walking around, but that's okay, that's what I went up there for. No snow though :(

      Holly loves all other dogs. Lucas tends to not like all the smaller dogs. They have that tendency to walk underneath him and he growls, doesn't like it at all. My sister has 2 rescue Pugs, haven't met them yet though.

      Delete
    2. The little dogs can be so disrespectful. :) At least he growls though. Odin was very quiet and often didn't give good information.

      Some day I think I will do a tropical winter just to have more gratitude for my crappy weather. :) The rain is killing me right now, lots of snow in the mountains though.

      Delete