Friday, December 14, 2012

Lucas and his Lump

So I decided to skip out of work at noon today and do a little shopping.  When I got home and let Lucas out I noticed he wasn't feeling well.  He was mopey and had his head down.  I knew he wasn't feeling well.  I brought my bags in, opened up the sliders in the house and put the dog beds out on the porch.  I went out there and tried to get Lucas to lay down but he wouldn't.  I thought maybe his ears were bothering him.  Then I notice this huge lump underneath his belly near his wee wee.  So off to the vet we went.  He didn't have a fever thankfully.  The vet thinks he was bit by something.  So we were sent home with some pain meds and instructions to take some Benadryl.  If it doesn't go down any by tomorrow I'm supposed to call.  Right now he's zonked out in bed, I'm pretty sure he'll be that way all night.  I sure hope he feels better in the morning. 

Here's a picture of the lump.



Brought Lucas and Holly to work with me this week, but each on separate days. 




I don't know what the name of these birds are, but they are always at the drive thru at McDonald's whenever I go there in the morning. They do this funny thing with their head where it looks like they have no neck. It always reminds me of Uncle Fester from the Addams Family. It cracks me up every time I see them.  I guess it's actually the way they fluff up their feathers.  And sometimes they get angry at the other birds and their feathers get poofy and then they chase the other bird.

Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment