Saturday, February 16, 2013

Festive Collars and Warning Sign

So I didn't do too bad with my husbands driving to the craft show today.  He only made me grab his arm once.  Barely anyone at the craft show, so it was nice to walk around.  The majority of people there at the fairgrounds were there for the gun show.  Talk about two different worlds, craft people...gun people.  Funny to see!

Had to torture my kiddos with something today so I bought them each a new festive collar.  I was only going to get Holly one, but I didn't want to leave Lucas out.



I also bought this sign, but I'm pretty sure everyone already knows how I feel about my dogs.  I don't put my dogs in another room.  If they don't like them, they can leave.

 
Also bought a few things to start a Mother's Day gift basket for my moms.  Last year it took me awhile to figure out what to get so I thought I'd start early.
 
Now to try and get some laundry done today so I don't have too much to do tomorrow.
 
Hope everyone had a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. Humph...my comment may or may not show up again. :) Anyway, loved the collars! How is Lucas feeling by the way...besides beautiful.

    I did a lot of my cleaning today too. Gosh...the sun. You have SUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucas has been doing good (knock on wood). He's still on some meds for about another 10 days or so, so keeping fingers crossed. Still want to look into a chiropractor or acupuncturists eventually.

      I was going to say I'd send you some sun if you send me some cold, but we finally got a little relief here! Beautiful yesterday, and this morning it was about 42 degress when I went outside at 6:30. I'll still send you some sun though. I looooove the colder air!

      Delete