Saturday, February 16, 2013

Not a Must Do

So making a must do list doesn't work for me, so I'm ditching that.  Instead I plan on dragging the hubby to the craft fair today that is at the fairgrounds.  I was nice and did give him the option of going to the gun show which is at the same time at the fairgrounds, but he declined saying that it would be too crazy there.  I also gave him the option of dropping me off, but he offered to go and suffer with the crazy ladies inside.  Last time I went to the show it wasn't crowded, so maybe we'll get lucky again.

I just need to get out of this house for the day and do something for myself.  I was going to go to Kohls and spend my gift cards from Christmas, but I'm not really in the mood for trying on clothes.  I'll probably do that in a couple of weeks.  Really need some new shirts.  Out with the old, in with the new.

I went to the Sears Outlet yesterday as I received a pair of jeans from a friend that do not fit.  Well now the Sears Outlet does not take returns from Sears purchases.  Last year they did, but their policies changed.  The one Sears that was close to me closed years ago, and I refuse to travel farther to return a pair of jeans worth $20.  When I got home I sent my "bitch" letter to Sears and of course I got the response I knew I would get.  One that they wouldn't/couldn't help me.  So now I will be asking any friends if they know anyone who wants them, or they will be going to the Salvation Army.  Oh, and I also believe Sears is off my stores of places to shop.  That's always fun to do!

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! Enjoy your day!  It's finally supposed to get colder here tonight, and we finally got some much needed rain the past 2 days!

2 comments:

  1. I HATE clothing shopping. Hate it. I totally have to muster strength to do it too. I would pretty much rather do just about anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get frustrated because I think nothing fits or looks right. I can try 20 things on and maybe buy 1 of them. Jeans are easy, I just buy the same kind.

      Delete