Saturday, February 23, 2013

Not To Do List

So I will call it my Not To Do List for today, so if I don't do it I won't feel bad :)

I got all my stuff together for doing my taxes last weekend.  Today I will try to accomplish completing that task online. 

I also want to call a few places to have them come out and give me some quotes on getting a new shower.  This is how stuff lacks on getting fixed around my house, around September last year we tore out all the tile from our master bath shower as the grout was messed up and it was leaking behind.  And when I say we, I mean my husband and his friend.  They also tore out the drywall and replaced a few boards that were rotten.  Since then all that needed to be added was some insulation, then to call some people for some quotes.  And it still sits.  So today or tomorrow I will be calling a few places so I can get this over with. 

I know I have other stuff "not to do", but I can't think of them right off the top of my head. 

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.  It'll be a warm one here today, yuck!  One day, one day I will be complaining about the snow!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I am getting all caught up. How is your warm weather? :)

    By the way, I wouldn't donate to an organization that disorganized. Then you worry about what they do with your money! We have some smaller ones like that around here. I am sure their heart is in the right place, but not a lot of organizational sense!

    How is your "not to do" going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally got some better weather, been in the 60's instead of the 80's!

      I did do my taxes, but that's about it. I thought about calling for some quotes but didn't feel like dealing with contractors/sales people yet. Maybe this weekend.

      Delete