Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Girl & Trick-or-Treater

Went to the Buckler Craft Fair today with my mom. I haven't been to one in years. The last time we went you could barely walk down the aisles. This year it was at least half the amount of people. I feel bad for the vendors as they weren't getting the sales, but it was more enjoyable to actually check out each table for us.

Bought a few things. Here are two of them.


I call this the Pumpkin Trick-or-Treater


This one is a Pumpkin Girl with a mouse. I usually don't buy
this kind of craft, but it was really cute.
 
 
 
I can't say I'm looking forward to this week. I have my needle biopsy on Wednesday and I'm really trying not to think about it because I know I'm going to be really nervous, and lately it seems when I get really nervous I cry. Don't ask me why. Sometimes things that used to not bother me, bother me and this is how I seem to cope now. And I really don't want to cry in front of anyone. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I will come back on next weekend and tell everyone I didn't feel a thing and everything went smoothly. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.
 
Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the stress about the biopsy. I hate when I want to hide an emotional response and I can't.

    Will your pups respect the seasonal purchases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully my dogs will leave the new items alone, at least with one of them they have so far. I haven't put the other one out yet

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete