Friday, March 15, 2013

Meet Floyd and Dutchess - They Need A Home (MN)

This is Floyd . He's a young Doberman who is looking for a home.  Here's his description:

Pet ID: 5417539-7315 • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: young children

Not too much on the description, but he looks like a great dog.


This is Dutchess . She's a sweet, senior Doberman who is looking for a home.  Here's her description:

Dutchess is my name and sweetness is my game. I am 8 years old and was surrendered by my family. I was living with a family of four and my buddy, a Cocker Spaniel. Last week I went to obedience school for the first time ever and even though I really did not understand what was going on, I did a great job healing with my foster mom. Tuesday I will be starting in a beginning obedience class, because it is good if I have a job to do. I have never been in a kennel, but at my foster home I like to go in the kennel to take naps. I will be kennel trained in no time. My foster mom thinks I am a little pushy because sometimes when I need to be petted to I give her hand a good nudge. I am learning to be very patient; as long as you show me what you want, I will try hard to comply. When my food is put down, my foster mom tells me to wait and I wait patiently until she tells me it is ok to eat; and when I am done outside I wait patiently until I am told it is ok to come in. I really need a yard that is fenced in as I love to chase critters. Sometimes I forget my manners and use my feet to try and open a door or get someone’s attention. We are working on that, but nobody’s perfect. Overall, I am pretty quiet, but once in a while I just need to talk so I walk up to my foster mom’s chair and have a conversation with her. I get along great with my foster brother; we lay together and play together. I love to go for walks and meet new people. Please read the adoption policy and if you qualify please apply to adopt me!Please fill out an application on our website if you are interested in adopting. We can only let you meet our dobermans after your application is complete and your home visit done. Contact us at support@dobermanrescueminnesota.com for more information; to fill out an application and learn more about our rescue please visit our website: http://dobermanrescueminnesota.com/index.php . You can also check out the new DRM blog at: http://www.dobermanrescueminnesota.blogspot.com/ .



Two great dogs! If you know anyone who needs a love or two in their life, please share their information.

No comments:

Post a Comment