Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Forward My *@#

I hate the time changes.  I don't know why they just don't stop doing it.  I'm almost tempted to say I'd move to Arizona or Hawaii, but I don't think so. 

When my parents came to visit yesterday my dad brought up 3 bags of stuffed toys he bought at garage sales.  As I was outside helping them bring them in, little Miss Holly was helping herself to taking one out of the bag.  She was very excited to see the bag of toys.  She has one stuffed toy that stays outside.  Well now she has two.  She's such a joyful little girl.  Here's a picture of her with the one she picked out of the bag.


I think this is the first picture I have ever myself taken of Lucas that came out good.  He's always stuck to my side of has his rear to me.  He never lets me take his picture.


Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  The way my eyes feel right now, I think it will definitely be an early bed night.  That's okay seeming now that I have to get up at 4:30 now instead of 5:30 thanks to Spring Forward! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. I hear you, the spring forward is just not a fun time. This year is really not a happy one.

    I was bummed to read about several potential MRIs. There could be useful info (I hope it isn't wobblers) but the money involved. My first doberman went through DCM. The money and the monitoring involved was overwhelming.

    Have a great week. It is raining out here. I am not thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you're not used to the rain? I guess it's like I'm not used to the heat and humidity here lol! I hate it! :)

      Delete