Saturday, May 25, 2013

Doggy Visitors

The rescue where we adopted Lucas and Holly from stopped by for a visit on Thursday.  He brought his two kids, Rosie (red) and Ozzy (black).  Ozzy stayed outside as I didn't want Lucas re-injuring his neck or making it worse.  Lucas tends to gravitate towards the larger more rambunctious ones and that's why he gets into trouble.  Ozzy is a good boy and I felt bad, but I don't want to make things worse for Lucas. 

Holly actually had fun playing with Rosie.  Last time she came by she was quite smaller and Holly really didn't want anything to do with her.  This time Rosie is a little bit bigger and more playful so Holly enjoyed her this time.  Here's a some pictures.

Rosie and Ozzy


Rosie starting to take over the toys.


She loved the selection of stuffed toys available.
 
 
Rosie tried to jump on the bed once after Holly
but fell back down. Just not big enough yet.
 
 
Holly would jump on and off the bed and do circles
around the room. She does this to Lucas too when she
gets a bug up her butt.
 
 
Holly having fun with Rosie (who is off to the side).
 
 
 
I love little Rosie, but I don't think she'll be so little the next time we see her. 

3 comments:

  1. What fun playful photos! Isn't it funny how some dogs just don't like the really young puppies or just don't know what to make of them? They look like they are having such a good time. Almost makes me want a puppy...almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did have fun. She's only done that with a few dogs he's brought around. I have to watch what I say in front of him or afterwards or else he'll try to "push" me into adopting another one again. Thankfully she's his personal puppy so I know he'd never give her up. :)

      Delete
    2. I can imagine. I keep an eye on local rescue, but definitely not in a position for another dog right now.

      Delete