Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Electronics

Let's just say I'm surprised I have any. I'd really like to break them every time they don't work or they are slow. My dvr in my bedroom is on the fritz again and it won't turn on and I'm ready to hit it with my fist is see if that helps.  I don't want to call and order a new one as the new one we ordered for the other room is an HD one and for some reason some of my shows don't record.  It'll record on one dvr but not on the HD one.  Don't know if it's a glitch or what but I really don't feel like dealing with getting another one.

My phone has been slow lately too, so I feel like that might be breaking soon. :)  My husband wanted new ones anyway.  We were just waiting until we had the money for them.  I'd feel much better if mine was just broken rather than slow.  I'm sure there is a way to clean it up, I just need to find out how online somewhere.

My parents left this morning to go back home.  It was nice to spend some time with them.  My dad was quite bored though, like he usually is whether here or at his own home.  At least here he had more animals to bother.  Their cat, Star, didn't do too bad.  She found her spot underneath the bed for most of the time but otherwise survived.  I actually got to pet her a few times.  The most times in the two and a half years they've had her.  I don't even think any of my pets knew she was in the bedroom.  My cats didn't or else they would have been at their door.

Now it is pouring outside.  It's rained every day this week so far.  I love the rain for my grass and the few plants I have, but now I know the mosquitos will be out soon. 

Back to work tomorrow for two days.  I think I could more than handle a this kind of work week.  I really don't want to go back.

Have a good rest of the week all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment