Sunday, June 9, 2013

Movin' On Up

The kiddos are not allowed on the couch, except for the times Lucas goes up there during the storms but he doesn't go up any other time.  Holly finally figures since she wasn't allowed on the couch, she moved up onto the loveseat.  She just started doing this the other day.  I'm okay with it as neither me or my husband rarely ever sit on it.  The only time I ever do is when I'm sick and use it to pull out the leg part of it to lay down.  It's been more or less Lily's (my cat) loveseat.  The blanket is where she sleeps on.  When we're in the kitchen, or should I say "daddy" is in the kitchen, Holly has to see what's going on.  So she props her head up to watch.  She's too darn cute, and I know she knows she gets away with it because of it.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment