Saturday, June 29, 2013

Rosie Pics!

Rosie's dad came and picked her up Tuesday night.  I can't even say how much I miss this little girl. I'm so glad she was his personal dog because I honestly would have seriously thought about keeping her. Holly was mopey for a few days but Lucas is pretty happy things are back to normal, and so are the cats Patches and Lily. I have a ton of pics so I tried very hard to limit what I'm posting but it was very hard. She's quite the character.
 
On Father's Day at my parents house.

She loved all the toys to play with and tear apart.

Asleep under my chair at work.

Asleep in my car on the way home from work.

Asleep another day on the way home from work.

Smiling on Friday.

This is the closest the 3 of them were together for about 10 seconds.

Holly and Rosie playing. I love this one.

Next 3 pics are Holly and Rosie playing outside.



Holly waiting for "that" bone.

These 2 hear everything.

Rosie wanting the bone in front of Holly.

Rosie getting a little cheeky.

Rosie getting impatient because Holly has the toy.

Rosie still waiting for the toy that Holly has.

The closest these 2 were together. Rosie respected Lucas.

Some more playing outside.

 
The End :(

5 comments:

  1. I totally needed these photos today. :) SO CUTE. Almost makes me want more of them myself...almost. Poor Holly lost her little friend. It is funny too because sometimes the females get so snarky with each other!

    We are warm out here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly not going to go out and look for another one to adopt. I'm just glad she was already taken. Glad you're getting some warmer weather. Hopefully it's not raining!

      Delete
    2. Definitely not raining. :) Oh, and I think it is you who supported me for the Old Dog Haven walk! Thank you so much. Sam

      Delete
    3. Glad no rain. How'd you guess it was me...the state? lol I love to be able to support friends in what they love. You're welcome :)
      Linda

      Delete
    4. I actually got no information aside from the name, but I knew your first name from blog conversation and took a guess from there. :) I really appreciate it!

      Delete