Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday

I reminisce about when I was little and how I used to love Sunday's.  It was a time to spend outside with my family.  My fondest memories are going out boating a lot.  When I think of my life, that is what I think of. 

Today, now I think, darn, I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I actually took this past Friday off.  Unfortunately I picked up my husbands cold.  On Friday I started getting a sore throat.  I still only have a sore throat, which I'm surprised it hasn't moved to my sinuses yet.  I just hope it doesn't get too much worse as I'll have a long week this week having to work a full week.  The last 2 weeks I've taken short weeks so it'll definitely be hard this week.

I took Patches, my cat, and Lucas to the vet yesterday.  Both had blood work done.  Patches is diabetic and hyperthyroid so I had both those tested.  Hers is a routine check-up.  Lucas, I had a thyroid test done on him.  He's been flaky and shedding like crazy lately.  He's never been like this.  He's also gained about 6 lbs., I know, bad mom.  I wanted to make sure there is nothing going on with his thyroid since his retained testicle was removed a couple months ago.  I was told he would probably go through hormone changes, and I honestly believe he is.  Since Dobermans are prone to thyroid problems I wanted to start there.  Fingers crossed I picked the right one first.  Should know the results in a few days.

This was taken the other week. Holly hasn't been
using this bed. She prefers the human bed.


Sleepy Holly on the human bed.
 
 
Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!! Have a great one!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't some Sundays just like that? Almost a downer because the weekend is over...and being sick as well, you didn't even get a full relaxing weekend!

    Love the dogs on the bed. :) That totally cracked me up.

    Hope to hear on the blood tests.

    ReplyDelete