Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lucas Update

Lucas had his lump removed today.  The vet was going to put a drain in but decided to go in and remove the lump.  Apparently it just kept filling back up.  Where it was located, it was very vascular and they also had to remove a nipple.  They said it was bloody too, but he did well.  He's home now and he's supposed to be out for the night but his obsession with licking just won't have any of that.  They just woke him up from surgery at 5p.m. and I'm pretty sure he's not going to sleep any time soon.  I'm sitting at the table and I can hear his nose whistling from the other side of the couch.  We're all so glad he's home.  It's just not right without him not here.

And I still can't upload a picture from my computer onto here yet and I still don't know why.  I never had a problem before yesterday and now I can't figure it out. Grrrrrrr

Gotta go so I can keep and eye on my boy.  Have a good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Very strange on that lump. Isn't it terrible to have them out for surgery?

    That is going to be a very hard site to keep him from licking.

    ReplyDelete