Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunbathing Beauties

Today was a beautiful day outside.  Holly loves to lay outside in the sun.  Honestly I don't know how she does it because sometimes it does get quite hot.  When it gets too hot I make her come inside.  Once in awhile Lucas will be a good brother and lay down next to Holly.  I tried to sneak outside and take a picture of them both and all I got was one shot then Lucas saw me and got up.  Lucas is such a momma's boy. 



Got much needed house cleaning done yesterday.  Still needs to do a few things today, and would like to trim my bushes out front too.  We'll see how much energy I have.

My husband continues to do well.  He's light-headed, but that is from the medicine he's on.  We go to his Cardiologist tomorrow and hopefully he will release him to do his normal stuff again. 

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment