Friday, January 11, 2013

Out of Commission and Lumps

So last Friday I woke up with a sore throat.  I started taking cold meds right away.  Sore throat was worse by the end of the day.  Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat and headache.  Ate breakfast and went back to sleep until 4p.m.  Made some toast and ate two bites, next thing I know I was hugging the toilet.  Went back to sleep.  Worse yet I woke up during the night with the dry heaves because I didn't have anything else in me.  Omg, I hate throwing up!  Actually took a migraine med Sunday morning and that seemed to at least help with my throbbing.  Sunday was pretty much a sleep all day too.  I haven't felt that bad as I did on Saturday in a long time.  Monday and Tuesday my butt was really dragging at work.  I'm actually surprised I didn't fall asleep.  I started feeling better Wednesday.  I still have congestion, but definitely better than the beginning of the week, but I sure feel like I could sleep for a week!  I don't know if it is a cold a flu a virus or what, but all I know is it sucks!  And of course my husband has to work on a friends car the entire weekend, so he was in and out of the door all day and the dog would bark and whine to go out all day.  Sometimes I ask my mom, "why did you let me get married?".

Tomorrow I have to take Lucas back to the vet so they can check his lump.  It has gotten to the point where it won't go down any more.  He's still on antibiotics.  She feels they may need to take it out, but she needs to look at it first.  As much as I don't want to have him put under, I really want the thing gone already.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

And now I don't know why, but I can't upload a picture from my computer on here.  I'm tired, I'm going to bed.  Have a good night everyone!









2 comments:

  1. Hello Linda! I am so sorry you are sick. It sounds like you got smacked hard. I think it is good you are having Lucas checked out again. I hope it doesn't require surgery, but still worth following up with. I hope you are sleeping well. It will be an early night for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing is, I'm holding up to my New Year resolution on losing weight. I did lose a couple of pounds this past week no thanks to being sick. But now I feel my appetite starting to come back so I'm trying to control myself.

      Have a good day Sam! And don't forget to go outside and play with Nim! :)

      Delete