Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meet Suzy - She Needs A Home (FL)

This is Suzy. She is about 1 - 1/2 yrs old, Red Doberman, all natural who needs a home.  She is in Lake Placid, Florida.  This precious girl stopped by to see us on her way to the rescue back in June of last year, and she still doesn't have a home.  She is a very active girl who would love a home of her own and a yard to play in.  She got along with both my male and female Doberman while she was here.  She wore my girl out.  If you know of anyone in Florida who is looking for a great active friendly girl, just share the link.  I've been trying to spread her information around to get this precious girl adopted. 

Here's some pictures of her when she visited our home.


She is a very happy girl. Look at her smile.



Here's one so you can see her wonderful tail.
 
 
 
Here she is playing with my girl Holly.  The other dog was a rescue too,
but he was already adopted.


 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Suzy is so cute! It is bad enough I monitor our local rescue. Right now we have three seniors in there too. It just kills me.

    That is great that even Lucas liked her. She looks so sweet.

    Glad to hear your husband is doing better as well! Such a scare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to say that Suzy was adopted today! I am very happy for this little girl who needed a home!

      Delete