Saturday, August 24, 2013

Halloween and Sunbathing

Hope everyone had a good week and is enjoying their Saturday!  Boy is it a hot one here today!  I let the dogs out before because they have been inside pretty much all morning and this is what they do.
I really don't know how they tolerate the sun and the heat. Of course I yell at them to get inside after about 5 minutes just because I can't stand it outside anymore. 

I have a partner on my seat whenever I'm at the kitchen table. Whether I'm eating or I'm on the computer, Lily wants to share my seat with me.
 
 
 
I started one little Halloween craft last night.  Hopefully I'll have it finished next weekend.  I'm taking off this coming Friday so I'll have a four day weekend.  I need a break because I feel like I'm starting to get burned out at work because I haven't had enough vacation time away from there.  I've had a day off here and there but I haven't had any week off in almost 2 years.  My job is pretty simple (for me) but I still need to get out of there before I do something drastic, like quit! 
 
Anyway...I can't believe Halloween will be here before you know it!  Then the next dreaded holiday, Christmas!  I haven't even thought of something to make for everyone this year.  I need to start looking around because if I don't find something soon, I won't be doing anything.  I have to go by Michaels next week for some ribbon so I'll have to remember to take a look around for some ideas.  If anyone has any ideas, please share.
 
Well I'm off so I can accomplish some stuff around the house.  Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Lily is looking good! I hope you enjoy your 4 day weekend. Is there a better job option out there for you that is worth looking into?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will sit there and cry really loud until I move over on the chair too. I haven't attempted to look for another job. What I'd like to do is take a few months off then look. And that's why I'm still working there so I can try to catch up and start saving again. One day.

      Delete
    2. That is a nice plan to save up a bit and take some time off. I don't know what the market is like for you, but it just isn't great out here. I hope you get some more personal days in the mean time!

      Delete
    3. Thankfully my anniversary is Sept. 5th, so I now have 4 weeks again, yay, not that I can take them all at once, or even one for that matter. :)

      Delete