Sunday, August 11, 2013

Quiet Day

Didn't do much of anything today.  Finished up laundry (fun), watched a couple shows I recorded and basically was a lazy person today.  I hate not accomplishing anything.  All I think of at this time of the day is that I have to go back to work tomorrow.  At least in a couple of weeks we'll have Labor Day.  Next Saturday I plan on going down to my parents.  For some reason my mom all the sudden doesn't feel like driving up anymore.  There is a train they can hop on down there and take up here and I can pick them up, but she's all nagging for some reason.  I really need to try to convince them to move closer to me.  Sooner or later they will have to move, it's inevitable.


This morning I noticed one of those bounce houses in the neighbors yard behind me.  I thought, oh what joy, a bunch of screaming kiddies today.  Well it's not too bad with the kids because all I hear is Lucas barking.  The knucklehead.  Whenever he hears someone yelling he barks.  I just wonder how the wife is controlling her urge to yell and scream as I haven't heard her yet.  It's a sorry situation because when they fight all I hear is the wife yelling and screaming and the f word flying, with the kids in close proximity.  I wish my older neighbors were still there.


Not too much going on this week.  Have to take Holly in for a nail trim one day.  Go to Sam's for my parents another day.  Would like to try to go in for my pain treatment of lip waxing but I think I'll hold that off until next week.  My husband always is kind enough to offer to do it for me with some masking tape.  I decline his gracious offer.


Well I hope everyone has a great week! Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Sundays are good days to take it easy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know sometimes I don't do "unproductive" well, but I do think a lazy day is still good for us.

    ReplyDelete