Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lucas' New Harness

I finally bought Lucas a harness.  He's always had a regular collar but since his neck injury I've been wanting to get a harness.  I wanted to find one that he wouldn't have to step in to which would be easier for him, so I bought the Sure-Fit harness.  I really like it.  We adjusted it some today. I know it will have to be adjusted more but I'm waiting to actually use it on him to see how it is.  I plan on ordering one for Holly next month.  She already has a harness but it is old and a little chewed on, thanks to Holly.  Here's a picture of Lucas' dad fitting his harness on him while daddy's little girl sits next to him.
 
Doesn't he look thrilled?

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love how they sit...touching. ;) Does the harness control pulling at all? It does seem to fit on him nicely! I will have to look that type up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This harness isn't for pulling. He doesn't pull me too hard, not like little Miss Holly. Holly is such a daddy's girl!

      Delete