Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Neverending Closet

I don't mind cleaning but I hate trying to organize. I can't tell you how many times I've cleaned out our one hallway closet, yet it still looks like I've done nothing to it.  It's a small closet but I feel like there's a trap door in the back somewhere because it keeps filling up.  I did find a couple things to donate.  Most of the stuff went in the garbage that I did pull out.  I took out the last 2 tennis balls and was waiting to throw them outside for Holly but she seemed to find them on the table.  She had her head on the table a few times looking at them

For some reason I feel like going through the house and throwing out the stuff we don't use. I've controlled myself to the one closet because I know doing the rest is more than I want to do, plus I need a good two more days at least.  Think I might go through my bedroom drawers while I'm in there watching tv tonight. 

Well enjoy the rest of your Sunday, wherever you are! 
.

2 comments:

  1. I've been feeling like cleaning out lately to. It's nice to get rid of things that are just taking up space.

    ReplyDelete